How it Works
PLATINUM CLUB REWARDSEach time you dine with us, you will receive points for every dollar spent on food and beverage s; sales tax and gratuities do not apply. As your club points add up, you become eligible for rewards and special membership benefits, courtesy of Eddie Merlot’s. In addition, you will receive information on special events, offers and Eddie Merlot’s merchandise. These may include double-point days, theme dinners, wine tasting parties, members-only dinners, surprise bonus rewards, and more. Additionally, when you dine with us for your birthday or anniversary, you will receive $25 off for each celebration.
To earn Platinum Club points, your membership card must be presented each time you dine at Eddie Merlot’s. If you forget your card, you can still earn points by providing your name or your account number. Each time you dine at Eddie Merlot’s and present your card, you can receive an updated status of your total club points. Keep your Platinum account active by dining with us at least three times with a minimum of $500 spent per rolling twelve months. CLICK HERE to join now!
LEVELS OF DISTINCTION
1 Dollar = 1 Point
Diamond Card After spending $5,000 within a rolling 12 month period
1 Dollar = 1.1 Points
Black Card After spending $7,500 within a rolling 12 month period
1 Dollar = 1.2 Points
Rewards include Dining Credits, Eddie Merlot's Private Label Wine, dinners, travel, & more! Click here for the list of available rewards.
REDEEM YOUR POINTS
Redeem your points at least 4 days prior to your visit by filling out the online redemption form, or by calling 1-800-326-5961 ext. 209, available Monday-Thursday 8 a.m. - 5 p.m., and Friday 8 a.m. - noon Eastern Time.
RULES AND REGULATIONS
- Check your point receipts. Any errors must be adjusted on the day the transaction was made.
- Club benefits and rewards available only at participating Eddie Merlot’s locations.
- Eddie Merlot’s employees, family members or people living in the same household as Eddie Merlot’s employees are not eligible to participate.
- Eddie Merlot’s is not liable for points or rewards lost due to fraudulent or unauthorized use. This includes fraud caused by lost cards.
- Eddie Merlot’s may terminate any membership if fraud is suspected.
- Eddie Merlot’s reserves the right to make changes in the rules or redemption levels, audit or cancel your account, or terminate The Platinum Club at any time without notice.
- Federal and state tax liabilities are the responsibility of the cardholder.
- Members cannot get credit for visits prior to enrollment.
- Members must be 21 years of age or older.
- Not presenting card at time of purchase may delay point accumulation.
- One card issued per person.
- Only the member paying the bill may accumulate points or use dining credits.
- Please keep your Platinum Club account active by dining with us at least three times with a minimum of $500 spent per rolling twelve months. Accounts with periods of inactivity longer than twelve months will be canceled and participation in the Platinum Club benefits will end.
- Points accumulate for every dollar spent on food and beverages; tax and gratuity not included. Points on alcoholic beverages only available where allowed by law. Points on alcoholic beverages are not allowed in Indiana, Ohio, Kentucky, and Pennsylvania. Points on alcoholic beverages are allowed in Illinois, Michigan, Virginia, and Colorado. Points on alcoholic beverages may be earned in Arizona only if food accompanies the alcohol. Points do not accrue on retail purchases.
- Points are automatically credited to your account when you present your club card to your server.
- Points are non-transferable.
- Points earned or redeemed do not apply to tax or gratuity.
- Points have no cash value and may not be redeemed for cash.
- Points may be earned at non-participating Platinum Club Eddie Merlot’s restaurant(s) by bringing original receipt to your participating restaurant.
- Program may be used for individual reservations. Accounts will be audited monthly.
- To redeem a birthday/anniversary reward, your Platinum Club account must be current with dining activity within the prior 12 months. We cannot honor any variances or make exceptions.